Founded in April 2018 by a small group of caregivers with the purpose of building personal strengths and address the challenges of caring for a person affected by OCD.
The network aims to provide resources and support for those affected by OCD, including individuals with OCD, their family members, friends, and loved ones by
- Promoting awareness about OCD and related disorders to the OCD community and the general public.
- Increasing access to effective treatment through:
- Educating public about evidence-based treatments.
- Providing a forum for public and community services collaboration and networking.
- Supporting research into the causes of and treatments for OCD.
As part of our mission to raise awareness about OCD, increase access to effective treatment, help end stigma, and foster a community, the OCD Network provides resources and programs throughout the year for individuals affected by OCD, their families, and loved ones.
The OCD Network Team (Details coming soon!)
- Vice President
- Clarity Singapore
- Caregiver Leader
- Peer Support Leader
- Marketing & Communications Director
- Resource and Development Director
Our Contributors (Details coming soon!)
- Institute of Mental Health (IMH) Psychologists
- Jackki Yim
- Desmond Ang
- Veon Lim
Official Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: (To be updated)